× Это необязательный заголовок Форума раздела предложений.

Did you make a comment? Nothing at all

Больше
2 года 8 мес. назад #245296 от Weismart
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
Did you make a comment? Nothing at all. That's right. But let's get back to the point. You told me that you'd kill... Yes, yes. This is a good idea. Azzandra gives you a gold token. It is my seal. If you invoke it, I can talk to you. I'm here to answer any questions you may have or teleport you to my office and let you know what seals remain. Gather? Do you mean to kill the owner? Demonic seals can't be handed over to a new person.

You will get no seals until you protect the life of the seal's owner. If you carry my seal on you its power will keep you from dealing a final strike. Once you have all the seals, you must report back to me. Do not forget my seal's ability to communicate! Will do, whose seals am I left to get? It is|The seals of an imp a lesser or greater demon, Ala, Althra, athla sergeant Damien K'ril Tsutsaroth, sergeant Damien are needed.}

{The dialogue that appears in "" is what Azzanadra will say if you contact Azzanadra. Once you have the names the first time during the conversation the demon butler will simply say"the demon butler. Azzanadra does not talk about seals have already been obtained. Azzanadra can replace seals that you've lost by talking directly to him. If you've activated the Ring of Charos, Azzanadra will replace the seals through contacting him, otherwise, you'd have to teleport to him.

If you want to know more about RS, you can visit www.rsgoldfast.com/

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.097 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум