× Добро пожаловать на форум!

Расскажите нам, и нашим пользователям, кто вы, что вам нравится, и почему вы стали членом этого сайта.
Мы приветствуем всех новых участников и надеемся видеть вас много!

This is awesome

Больше
3 года 4 мес. назад #200066 от Smarthuiyuan
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
If I do train Slayer it will be strength or range. I truly have no clue what I'm doing yet. I made 7m to play with. Probably leaning more towards Herby but need someone to tell me exactly what to do. Grow the best fruit trees as well as routine trees that you can, planting them maybe wednesday and then wait to RuneScape gold
inspect wellness for the weekend. Like Lord Earth said, do summoning with the maximum levels/best charms you can do. For the weekend I have 5 yew trees waiting for checked, then I am training Summoning for one hour or so until my charms are gone, then I am probably moving onto some ability that's expensive/long to train like Smithing or Herblore.

I would quite like the Shattered Heart upgrade, if it were not for the absurd actuality that, according to the manuals, you can just get Construction stones by NOT coaching the skill; the guides say you can't find a stone if you're in Construction mode. Which means that basically you have to hang around on your POH, doing random things and wastign time... because even doing OTHER training there (offering bones or making tele-tabs) requires just a minute or so, then you have got to visit the bank for more supplies.

I have had my character standing about in my POH for periods as long as an houroff and on as the D&D came out, and no indication of a rock. ** So I'm curious as to whether anyone else has gotten some, how much time it took, and what (if anything) you'd your personality doing when you got it. I don't watch TV, and buy OSRS gold do read 2-3 books a week - currently I am re-reading the total Sherlock Holmes canon - so I just sit before my pc whilst reading and click the display occasionally to keep from getting logged out.

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.052 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум