× Добро пожаловать на форум!

Расскажите нам, и нашим пользователям, кто вы, что вам нравится, и почему вы стали членом этого сайта.
Мы приветствуем всех новых участников и надеемся видеть вас много!

Nonetheless, you are going to want to launch once in'the yellow'

Больше
3 года 4 мес. назад #200085 от Weiweismart
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
As explained in my prior post, the shooting NBA 2K works just like, to put the ball in the basket, hold and release the Square button on PS4 or X button Xbox One, or pull back and launch the ideal thumbstick. That's the simple aspect of it.Also, do not forget, you can fiddle from the settings to correct Shot Timing and 2K21 MT Aiming, and even the appearance and texture of the Shot Meter, until you find something which suits you.

The number one secret to scoring remains shot selection, as is the case in real life,no matter who you are playing as or in My career manner. If you're heavily contested in the paint, you may want to post up (using L2 on PS4 or LT on Xbox One) then spin or push a stepback by holding R2/RT and moving the proper trigger left or right before quickly releasing. If they will not give you an opportunity, make one. I have created a living out of the in past versions and in this one, it is more necessary. Therefore, even when I'm playing as Slasher, or a set up shooter or a Two way player, I visit the paint.

From the new and the hyped version, when you start to shoot using the buttons, then a Shot Meter will appear above your head like in 2K19. However, the objective is no longer to fill it up entirely. Instead, you'll want to launch once the'ticker' reaches the highlighted yellow section within the pub. It'll be in another spot depending on your player's skill level, your position on the court and how heavily contested the play is.

Nonetheless, you are going to want to launch once in'the yellow'. If you time it just right, and the situation around you're good, you'll flash green: guaranteed points. A little off and it is likely to be exactly what the Houston Rockets team does mainly, throwing a brick. Tack!

That is just over a week until the name releases across those programs in addition to PC and Google Stadia on Cheap MT 2K21 September 4th, therefore it should be plenty of time to decide whether it is well worth the purchase.

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.055 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум