× Добро пожаловать на форум!

Расскажите нам, и нашим пользователям, кто вы, что вам нравится, и почему вы стали членом этого сайта.
Мы приветствуем всех новых участников и надеемся видеть вас много!

I am not just talking about pure's, so don't think I am ranting on them because

Больше
3 года 4 мес. назад #200088 от Weiweismart
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
Goal2: buy 85 mining, I now have 74 mining and I believe I am going to powermine the whole way. Is granite the fastest way to gain exp in p2p? If so how do I optimize my time there cause you want to keep drinking and RS gold you can only carry a lot of water sack thingys. Goal3: make my accounts ready to make decent cash at aviancies. You can see my current stats in my signiture. But I believe there are only three skills I want improved. 1. range to 70 2. defence to 70 3. Health to 70, which will be there by the end. Where are the best place to train range and defence I am thinking about ( a little creature whos title has currently escaped my mine) that folks train range camp and on . Thank you for taking your time reading this, sorry about all of the spelling mistakes in this, I am writing this quickly cause I about to leave and dont have the time to proofread.

Yaks are great Range Xp, if you have done the search to get to them and feel good with losing cash. A fantastic alternative is Fire Giants which is what I used from 55-70 and it took 3 times (playing about 4 hours each day, so 12 hours, while at Yaks it would take 6 hours or so). The excellent thing is, you can earn a profit in Fire Giants because of the Rune drops. I used the ones supporting the Waterfall (Do Waterfall Quest) since you can Safe them. Any setup involving Knifes that your Range Attack will be reduced. And I only use Knifes on my Pure. Add mek0_rang4. In terms of food, you are able to Safe both Fires and Yaks, but I'd bring like 5 Lobbies incase of Randoms, misclicks, etc..

If you haven't discovered their is a great deal of pure/tank/new folks now!I can't go somewhere without seeing that one type pure/tank! I understand this might not be big new's to a but I really wanted to ask: exactly what do you consider this? More people searching for more cash mean's they merchant and your losing money because they take more item's, you're losing training spot's because of more people arriving: pures may even solo matters GWD you lossing money/training spot or money monster's.

I am not just talking about pure's, so don't think I am ranting on them because I am not. The remainder Below is my previous article for my Slayer Tank I'm re-writing all of it so no anxiety. And now I would like to talk about something I might have made or simply said something everyone know is already. Nah I am for OSRS buy gold sure understand one has done this! This really is a Tank for me (can be a pure) you basically become magical dart and use this everywhere I think I will make my main accounts into this anyways you use slayer dart for everything so that this account is for slayer! (you might be able to use this in PvP but I really don't think so and you are able to cross out any combat at all actually ).

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.057 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум