× Добро пожаловать на форум!

Расскажите нам, и нашим пользователям, кто вы, что вам нравится, и почему вы стали членом этого сайта.
Мы приветствуем всех новых участников и надеемся видеть вас много!

What are some rare but good builds in 2K21?

Больше
3 года 4 мес. назад #203788 от Amerzone
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
I replicated a lebron construct and I've yet to really see anybody else in park. Slashing playmaker that's a 6'7 shooting guard. Yellow/blue pie graph with equivalent vertical/speed/strength. Max yellow/blue potential, make shield around a 70 each, make offensive and defensive maxed Buy NBA 2K21 MT . That's done take as many features away as you can without losing badges and putting them and start tinkering with all the blue/yellow possible. Set wingspan until stamina, and 219 weight is a 70.

The end result like 6 shooting and is going to probably be 20 badges, 23 playmaking, 6 defensive. End up using a takeover. The main reason you pick shooting guard over little is that you speed creating a shield than you would as a little forward and get attribute points. Your construct can now contact dunk, place up, momentum dribble. Owing to your height/weight/strength you will bully the hell from slashing playmakers and shooting guards and you're too quickly for slower forwards or bigs to stay up with you.

If you are a good shot and your teammates operate dimer you can always green with a 75 mid selection plus a 68 three. Made this and despite being an 80 missing and overall badges I predominate while running the point. No one can stay in front of me and you can not help or I will hit a shot, because dimer is running. People pre rotate after some time and try but he is going to get a dunk once my man gets room.

SG 2 way finisher pure crimson with playmaking slashing and defending. Ive used this because the launch and I can shield the 1-4 at 6'5 pure demon. It has an 80 strength so I bully guards. I laughed seeing 2 manner slashing plays by far the simplest assembles to guard they attempt hop stepping or the exact same zig zag dribbling everyone does to get hoed by intimidator because I have a 95 on everything in defense except interior D.

I get a 92 driving dunk 70 ball controller maxed out all and layup and pass accuracy that as far as it could go. Badges are 15 slashing 1 shooting 30 defense and 12 playmaking. I cant take worth a fuck and this construct was the most fun ive ever had on 2k. Everyone got the exact same damn assembles its annoying and getting with this construct was hilarious, to ruin their shit. When the PF slashing playmakers came only conducted their pockets every single time.

Is there likely to be some visual differences from 2K21 or even experiential differences given that the rosters will be essentially the same without a rookies? Also, after years do they even consider MyLeague? The trade, contract issues, ups that are little are nearly repeats every year that any basic testing protocol should address in quality management. Just as they realize they don't have any competition NBA 2K21 games will buy it regardless. Just how much would it cost to bankroll or crowdfund Live or any other game?

Regarding your question. It is a good deal more cash than most people would believe. You'd start with a minimum of paying Eric Bledsoe, and work your way to paying the two Splash Brothers united up, and that is possibly development costs, not marketing or permit acquisition. This guide is 6 years old but gives you a ballpark.

In whining about game spent money on, 19, I don't see the logic want to audience source a NBA 2K21 match for unknown or another billion dollar company. I spend cash on it to get an nba NBA 2K21 sport and it was a fantastic solution, at precisely the exact same time it's getting ridiculous not to touch modes, not to even conduct quality control tests on same glitches reoccuring year after year when someone of them from a programming standpoint aren't crazy fixes. That complacency is ridiculous but thats what happens when firms stop innovating nad concentrate on marketing.

As lovers of what they have done in the past and also the demand to get a fantastic hoops game we are left without litlte options because the game that has their permit and money isn't up to the business snuff to rebuild as well. But this can be a forum where we discuss what could and should be improved this is. The marketplace should be driven by the lovers in concept. No match will be perfect, they will need development, but that nba2king is also a line between that and permitting some detail fixes that are very simple to go to get a couple of years almost as though they did not examine the modes.

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.110 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум