× Это необязательный заголовок Форума раздела предложений.

The fact that folks here are really acting like this is a meaningful gesture is

Больше
3 года 5 мес. назад #200087 от Weiweismart
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
They both backpeddled and apologized if they have been called out. They don't have rights to Kap's likeness from the game however they could mention him in the tune (as they have plenty of additional people characters in different songs). The Mut 21 coins fact that they did so 2 years in a row indicates it was not an innocent oversight but a real decision to collaborate with a essentially racist act of collusion inside the NFL. I'm not defending a company. I am not saying EA is some bastion of justice. Most people generally (not just reddit) can't see past black and white. That is why negativity floats to the best in all social websites. Cynicism inspires outrage and outrage inspires more clicks. That is why negativity floats to the top in most social websites. This is a major factor. Youtube for one has completed studies, because it is a huge portion of their business and they want to know it. There has been testimony to congress about it I've watched but can't find at this time. What they want is engagement and the more negatively styled something is the more folks will click it as it comes up in your own recommendations.

Companies do not want you to defend them, let their attorneys do this work. "Firms do not need you to defend them", but attacking companies when they're doing the proper thing is essential and productive?It does not matter whether it's for PR reasons, they're still raising awareness for this issue and hurting no one by doing this process. Meanwhile the men and women who see this as an opportunity to attack are only perpetuating a negative atmosphere of constant whining. It's not so much about"protecting businesses" but about attacking this naturally negativity. So you're really only adding to the man's argument by doing exactly what he described. They are not doing anything however. They just published a statement full of empty rhetoric. You understand what doing something is? Not making another Madden game since the NFL punished players enjoy Kaepernick for taking a knee. That would be impressive. But we are all aware that's not what is going to occur.

The fact that folks here are really acting like this is a meaningful gesture is so fucking baffling. EA literally moved out of its way to wash his title from their games two years straight, but this thread is making it seem like they've donated millions. It's the definition of slacktivism. It would be more honest when they had said nothing in any way. I never said"Let us attack a company for doing the buy mut coins madden 21 right thing." Actions speak louder than words. It is possible to always be optimistic of matters looking up, which I frequently am. If your friend hurts your feelings, they have to regain your confidence. You do not thank them every time from then on if they are being nice.

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.057 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум